Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly celebration created by VikLit and now hosted by Lexa Cain to celebrate the happenings of the week, however small or large. You can learn all about it and sign up for it here.
This week has been just beautiful, sunny and cool, the way I like it. Fall is finally here, and I have lots of things to celebrate:
- Fun at Vermont Comic Con this past weekend! You can read all about it HERE. (And see the photo of Groot!)
- A great opportunity presented to me at the Milton Farmer’s Market yesterday evening! I sold 5 more books and was invited to do a guest interview on LCATV, the local cable access channel. Whoo hoo!
- Making progress on my final edits!
- The Burlington Book Festival coming up on Saturday! I’ll be helping out at the League of VT Writers table and maybe selling more books!
- A day to sleep in! My kids didn’t have school on Wednesday, so we all slept late to make up for having to get up early both weekend days for Comic Con.
What other celebrations are going on out there?
© Lori L. MacLaughlin and Writing, Reading, and the Pursuit of Dreams, 2015. All rights reserved.