Kristin is a writer of contemporary romance and YA who blogs about her writing and her busy life chasing after her five boys. She is warm and funny with a wonderful sense of humor. You can visit her at Swords and Stilettos.
The rules for accepting this award are to list 7 random facts about yourself and then nominate 15 bloggers you’ve recently begun following. So here we go….
7 Random Facts:
- I’ve kissed the Blarney Stone.
- I once sang as part of a backup chorus group for Judy Collins.
- One of my favorite pastimes as a kid was climbing trees.
- I love to do jigsaw puzzles.
- My favorite dessert is butterscotch pudding pie with homemade graham cracker crust and whipped cream.
- My favorite song is Come Sail Away by Styx.
- I believe in fairies.
Since I’ve only been blogging for a few months, pretty much all of the blogs on my list are recent follows, so here are my nominations:
- Constantine — I met Cathrina Constantine by way of the Friday Celebrate the Small Things blog hop. Not only is she an author, but she helps out other authors by featuring them on her site.
- Laeken Zea Kemp — Laeken is a fellow Indie publisher who blogs about her writing and her publishing journey.
- Susan Says — Susan is a writer of fantasy, romance, and science fiction, all things I like.
- Write of Passage — I’ve found some great tips and writing advice here, and keep going back for more.
- Lit Chic — Kylie is another fantasy writer and self-publisher that I follow to learn more about the process.
- A Writer’s Life For Me — Home of romance author Mishka Jenkins who blogs about her writing and other things.
- Disregard the Prologue — Kate Sparkes recently self-published her YA fantasy, Bound, which I very much enjoyed.
- Pushing the Pen — Heather is an aspiring writer and Insecure Writer’s Support Group friend.
- Chapter TK — TK writes poetry and thought-provoking posts about her childhood and society today.
- Bemuzin’ — Sammy D.’s blog is full of hilarious posts about her life and various musings.
- Faeries, Dragons, & Spaceships — With a blog name like that, how could I not follow? Marie writes fantasy and science fiction, which is, of course, right up my alley.
- Often Clueless, Always Shoeless — Olivia is another fantasy writer who blogs about her writing adventures.
- Doorway Between Worlds — Sue’s blog posts about grammar and communication issues are highly entertaining.
- Hungry Enough To Eat Six! — Nancy’s blog contains many mouth-watering recipes and she also writes about her life and various other things.
- Diary of an Aspiring Writer — NJ Magas’ writes book reviews and other posts that never fail to crack me up.
And that’s it for this time around. I hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do. Thanks again to Kristin Smith for the award!
© Lori L. MacLaughlin and Writing, Reading, and the Pursuit of Dreams, 2014. All rights reserved.