Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly celebration created by VikLit and now hosted by Lexa Cain to celebrate the happenings of the week, however small or large. You can learn all about it and sign up for it here.
Wow, how did we get to the end of September already? This week I’d like to celebrate:
- My parents came over to my house and my Dad helped me fix my broken picket fence gate and a couple of other things. He’s great at that sort of thing.
- We went to open house at the high school and I heard nothing but good things about my kids.
- I went through a jurying process and was accepted into one of the larger craft shows that will be coming up in November. So now I have four craft shows/farmer’s markets lined up for this fall, plus an event at Barnes & Noble, and I’m hoping to add one more craft show for the holidays.
- I had my car inspected and all they found wrong with it was that it needed new front tires. Whoo, hoo! (I was expecting much worse.)
- We survived another driving lesson.
What other celebrations are going on out there?
© Lori L. MacLaughlin and Writing, Reading, and the Pursuit of Dreams, 2016. All rights reserved.