Back in June, Celine Jeanjean tagged me for the Love / Hate Challenge. Thanks, Celine! The idea is to list ten things you love and ten you hate, and then tag ten people to continue the Challenge. You can read about it on Celine’s blog, Down the Rabbit Hole.
Ten things I love (in no particular order):
- My memories
- My kids’ smiles and laughter
- Taking long walks in the woods
- The way the woods smell after it rains
- Swords and old keys
- A good book
- Curling up with my kids to watch a movie
- IHOP pancakes!
Ten things I hate (ditto):
- Sexism, and any other prejudice
- Not getting a real person on the phone
- Computer crashes
- Rap music
- Getting sick
- Running late
- Traffic jams (particularly when I’m running late)
- People who are unkind
- The taste of mustard
And that’s it! I’m going to choose not to tag anyone specifically for this, because I tagged quite a few people for the last one I did, but if anyone would like to continue the challenge, feel free to jump in!
© Lori L. MacLaughlin and Writing, Reading, and the Pursuit of Dreams, 2015. All rights reserved.